Troy Outpatient Clinic
Phone: (518) 274-5143
2435 Sixth Avenue ▪ Troy, NY 12180 ▪ Fax: 518 273-1350
The Troy Outpatient clinic offers many options to clients suffering from substance abuse, with treatment sessions meeting at multiple times throughout the day to accommodate busy client schedules.
A sampling of groups available include:
- Early recovery
- Relapse prevention
- Dual-focused groups (for clients coping with mental issues and addiction)
- Gender-specific groups for Men and Women
Specialized programming is also available on site:
- Methadone Maintenance
- Buprenorphine (Suboxone/Subutex) and other agonist medications; induction and maintenance.
- Professional’s Group: programming is geared specifically toward professionals that have a credential that is in jeopardy. Lawyers, nurses, teachers, vice presidents, human services directors and credentialed therapists have attended this group.
- Next Level Group: for persons who are very serious about their recovery and want to delve deeper into their recovery.