Syracuse Outpatient Clinic
Phone: (315) 453-3911
526 Old Liverpool Road ▪ Liverpool, NY 13088 ▪ Fax: (315) 453-0197
Conifer Park’s Liverpool OPC provides a wide range of services, addressing the needs of a diverse client base. We offer a variety of services for Adults, and Adolescents, up to 5 times per week. We provide chemical dependency treatment for the general population as well as those with specialized treatment needs.
Groups provide an opportunity for staff to address client needs based on gender and age, and assist those coping with mental health, legal and other life issues.
Services offered at our clinic include:
- Early intervention and recovery topics.
- Relapse Prevention
- PAWS/Stress, anxiety and meditation
- Self-help and sober support networks.
- Family systems
- Gender specific groups for men and women.
- Opiate groups
- DWI specific groups
- Dual focus (for patients with a mental health diagnosis and addiction)
- Anger Management groups
- Suboxone support group (no fee)
Late afternoon sessions are offered for Adolescents during the week (please call for specific days) to accommodate school schedules.
Additional specialized programs include:
- Buprenorphine (Suboxone/Subutex) and other agonist medications; induction and maintenance.
- Chronic Relapse/ Criminal Justice treatment
- Psychiatric evaluations and follow up medication management.
- Saturday services
- Methadone induction and maintenance
To schedule an evaluation, and for a full list of weekly sessions and times, please call 315-453-3911.
If you or someone you love are having problems with drinking or drug abuse and are not sure where to turn, or who to talk to, we can help. Taking the first step towards understanding if you or a loved one has a problem is difficult and most people are afraid to reach out and speak to a health care professional about it. All information shared with our staff at Conifer Park is kept confidential and protected by HIPAA and Federal Confidentiality laws in the state of NY. So please, take that first step today, click on the link below….it may just save yours or someone’s life.