Schenectady Outpatient Clinic
Phone: (518) 372-7031
600 Franklin Street ▪ Schenectady, NY 12305 ▪ Fax: (518) 372-7064
79 Glenridge Road, Cottage 1, Glenville, NY 12302 Fax: (518) 952-8247
Conifer Park’s Schenectady OPC provides a wide range of services, addressing the needs of a diverse client base. We offer a variety of services for Adults, and Adolescents, up to 5 times per week, both clinical and IOP; we provide chemical dependency treatment for the general population as well as those with specialized treatment needs divided up into two convenient locations. One is located at 600 Franklin Street suite 204 Schenectady NY, and our other satellite location is at 79 Glenridge Road in Cottage One in Glenville NY.
Groups provide an opportunity for staff to address client needs based on gender and age, and assist those coping with mental health, legal and other life issues.
Services offered at our clinic include:
- Early intervention and recovery topics.
- Relapse Prevention
- PAWS/Stress, anxiety and meditation
- Self-help and sober support networks.
- Family systems
- Gender specific groups for men and women.
- Professional groups (at our Glenville Site Mondays and Fridays evenings)
- Coming Soon The opening of our New Opioid Ambulatory Detox Service (at our Glenville Site)
Late afternoon sessions are offered for Adolescents on Mondays to accommodate school schedules. We have two types of groups for our Adolescents, an Early Recovery and Advanced Recovery Group.
Additional specialized programs include:
- Buprenorphine (Suboxone/Subutex) and other agonist medications; induction and maintenance.
- Family/ Significant Other
- Chronic Relapse/ Criminal Justice treatment
- Psychiatric evaluations and follow up medication management.
- Saturday services
For an Assessments or a full list of weekly sessions and times, please call 518-372-7031 and speak to our friendly staff.
If you or someone you love are having problems with drinking or drug abuse and are not sure where to turn, or who to talk to, we can help. Taking the first step towards understanding if you or a loved one has a problem is difficult and most people are afraid to reach out and speak to a health care professional about it. All information shared with our staff at Conifer Park is kept confidential and protected by HIPAA and Federal Confidentiality laws in the state of NY. So please, take that first step today, click on the link below….it may just save yours or someone’s life.